Coming to a Town near You Soon!
Civil liberties have been front, center, and under threat in 2017. This fall, the ACLU of Montana is hitting the road to meet with Montana communities. Join Caitlin Borgmann, Executive Director, as she shares details about the ACLU’s strategies to protect civil liberties across the state and nation.
Mark your calendars for a discussion about local issues and how the ACLU of Montana is working to defend and preserve individual rights in Montana. Join the conversation and learn how you can become involved!
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Great Falls; Great Falls Public Library
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Havre; Havre Hill County Public Library
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Kalispell; Flathead Valley Community College, Arts & Technology Building ( Room 139)
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Missoula; Ten Spoon Winery
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Hamilton; Bitterroot Public Library
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Butte; Butte-Silver Bow Public Library
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am Bozeman; The Emerson (Ballroom)
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Livingston; Livingston-Park Public Library
- 5/6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Red Lodge; Hosted by Forum for Provocative Issues; RSVP required to attend, email email@example.com (This event has a dinner option that begins at 5 pm. The forum starts at 6 pm)
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Glendive; Glendive Public Library
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Billings; 2905 (that's the name)
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Columbus; Columbus Community Congregational Church Fellowship Hall
- 5:30-6:30 pm Pablo; Salish Kootenai College, Joe McDonald Health and Fitness Center (in the Sherry McDonald Room) (Campus map)
Stay tuned as we continue to visit more communities!